I don’t have anywhere to cook when I’m at school so I take full advantage when I’m at home. This is one of the healthy breakfasts I always look forward to.
• 1 slice of bread
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons of almond milk
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons pecans
• Olive Oil Spray (Or any other non-stick spray)
• ½ cup of strawberries
1. Mix the egg, milk, spices and half the honey in a plate. Add the bread and leave to soak.
2. In the meantime, heat pecans in a pan on a low heat. Remove when they start to darken and the kitchen smells of roast nuts.
3. Spray your pan with olive oil spray and place your bread gently into the pan (It’s saturated with the egg mixture and very fragile). Cook on a low heat for 5 minutes and flip over when the underside is golden brown. Cook for another 5 minutes before removing from the heat and serving with the nuts, remainder of the honey and strawberries on the side. Enjoy!